Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday Treatment - I Purify My Life with Humility

Humility does not mean self-depreciation; it means recognizing the greatness of the Whole; the purity of Spirit; the perfection of God, flowing through us, unobstructed by anything that is vicious or anything that sets us apart as being better than, or different from, other people. – Ernest Holmes Glossary New Thought Dictionary 

As water purifies itself by flowing, so an inner realization of the flow of Spirit through us purifies the stagnant pools of morbid thought, and in so doing eliminates stagnation in the physical body. – Ernest Holmes This Thing Called Life 

Saturday Treatment - I Purify My Life with Humility 

I take this time to dwell upon the infinite Love/Intelligence as ever-present, All-Knower, All-Power, and the only Actor as All-Action. I dare to contemplate myself as a divine expression of this Infinite Expressor and I allow the fullness of this ideal free flow through all my thought and feeling as it infuses me with the sense that I enjoy my reality by means of Its Presence, Knowing, Power, and Action in all I think, say, and do. 

The pulsing power of Divine Love renews, refreshes, and vitalizes me with perfect life now and always. I know the constructive nature of God. It is goodness, peace, purity, love, light, and wisdom. I truly communicate with the divine as I realize harmony, receptivity, peace and joy always with me always revealing the purity and perfection of my universe and me. I realize too that humility is that wonderful way of being in this world that teaches me that I am the Divine living in and with the Divine in all guises and personalities. I embody this realization throughout my day. It is the means of my life of peace, assurance, gratitude, and love. In moments of distraction or forgetfulness it purifies my thoughts and reorients me on my path of life as a beneficial presence in my world. In moments of dis-ease it heals me. It always guides me and opens every door before me. 

As I feel the Power for Good that is greater than I am welling up within me I release my word to It with complete abandon. I know It turns my word into actions that move me and my world in perfect harmony and produces all I claim and accept in perfect loving quiet ways. It blesses me with gratitude and joy as I let It do Its thing. And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: