Saturday, February 17, 2024

Saturday Treatment - I Am My Greater Self Enjoying My Life

A new life awaits us – one filled with security and well-being. Our watchword is balance. We are rich in Spirit, and our needs are met without making them the reason for our existence. – Jim Rosemergy 

We must see God as the great self-knowing, understanding power of Infinite Intelligence, thinking through our own thought and willing into our own lives all peace and all good. More than this, God must become within our own soul the greater self, the inner life, the inner light that is to light our path to the attainment of the greater ideals. God is to become the great friend of our life, understanding us and helping us at all times to understand all things. – Ernest Holmes "The Authority of the Soul" 

I Am My Greater Self Enjoying My Life 

Infinite Spirit knows Itself as all the universe including me; and through Its knowing, Law produces exactly what It knows as It knows. The mind I think with is the Infinite Mind as myself within Itself and my knowing is also the Law in action specifically for me. I express what I know as I speak my word and all of the power of my knowing is my awareness of the Infinite Mind as It perfectly expresses as me. 

I actively choose this knowledge now. My word as I speak it establishes within my mind a specific consciousness that I call prosperity. I know that prosperity is the quiet confident acceptance that everything is available for my use and pleasure at the instant that I reach for it because infinite Supply is always here, now, and ready for my enjoyment. I now enjoying the evidence of my understanding as my perfect life, which reveals me as vital life, creative, loving, and financially free. I thrive in the cusp of prosperity and forever expanding awareness of the Power and Presence of Love moving me firmly and gently into greater life. 

I live each day filled with grateful appreciation, enthusiasm, and inspired action. I trust the Law and I release my word to It with a thankful heart, knowing that the Law produces exactly what I know that it does and so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: