Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Treatment – I Am Spirit Ceaselessly Creating My Perfect Life

We must understand that Creation does not mean making something out of nothing, but means the passing of Substance into form, through a Law which is set in motion by the Word of Spirit. There could not be a time when the activity of Spirit would cease. The whole action of Spirit must be within Itself, upon the Law which is also within Itself- and upon the Universal Stuff, or matter, which is also within Itself. The three must in reality be One; hence, “The Trinity.” – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

A prayer is a movement of thought within the mind of the one praying, along a definite line of meditation, that is, for a specific purpose. Prayer or meditation is for the purpose of becoming receptive to the Divine Influx. – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

Saturday Treatment – I Am Spirit Ceaselessly Creating My Perfect Life

As I contemplate the vast cosmos, the tiniest particle I discover intelligent unifying order. I am integral to that order necessary to complete the whole. I notice in my contemplation that an Intelligence greater than I am contemplates and recognizes Itself through me, as me. We are the same infinite Spirit/Mind/Body, Absolute and relative, Creator within Its creation complete and evolving. I am the infinite Being forever becoming more of Itself through my own personal spiritual awareness. 

I realize my life as perfect now. My word moves me to accept Spirit/Mind/Body alive in me as me in perfect health and prosperity. It opens me to realize my life beyond my fondest hopes. Every challenge I encounter wakes me to greater acceptance of spiritual good forever with me. I celebrate as Spirit ceaselessly creates my perfect carefree life which blesses all I know and all I do. 

Now, I gratefully declare my life a blessing in the world. I work, I play, I rest, and do all I do by means of and in complete reliance upon Spirit/Mind/Body active for me as me providing all I require in loving quiet ways. And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: