Saturday, February 3, 2024

Saturday Treatment – I Am Love’s Gift to Life

The true meaning of love is a wonderful thing:  for it is the desire of the soul to express itself in terms of creation. Creation is brought about only through the self-givingness of the lover to the object of his or her love. – Ernest Holmes “Science of Mind Magazine” August 1996

We understand love only as we embody it. The only meaning that life can have to us is the meaning that it has in and through us. This is why it is necessary, in giving mental treatments, that we believe our own words, that we understand them, appreciate their meaning, and inwardly feel the presence of what these words suggest. – Ernest Holmes Glossary New Thought Dictionary 

Saturday Treatment – I Am Love’s Gift to Life 

God is Love. I am love. I live joyously in my profound awareness that Love is Spirit is all potential and all creation. Love is Life and that Life is my life now. I immerse myself in divine Love and open myself to all Its splendor, joy, and compassion as I let Love define me wonderfully. 

I let Love rule my heart, my mind, and my affairs. Despite any appearance to the contrary I realize Love is the fabric of my desire and moves me in thought and word as I accept the perfect action of Intelligence which is Love in action producing beautiful days, uplifting surrounds and circumstances as it completes my actions with grace, ease, and fulfillment of my desire in loving quiet ways. Today I contemplate all who have taught me coached me throughout my life. I feel profound gratitude for this brilliant thread of Love as It taught me freedom, prosperity, and worthiness. 

Now I release my word as law active in my life with quiet assurance that it returns to me as the blessing I intend. I accept my blessing of love wholeheartedly. And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: