Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday Treatment – I Praise All I Am Today

Let us daily say to ourselves: “Perfect God within me, Perfect Life within me, which is God, come forth into expression through me as that which I am, lead me ever into the paths of perfection and cause me to see only the Good.” By this practice, the soul will become illumined and will acquaint itself with God and be at peace. – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

Declare a hundred times a day: “Good and more good is mine. There is no limit to the good that is mine. Everywhere I go I see this good, I feel it, and I experience it. It presses itself against me, flows through me, expresses itself in me, and multiplies itself around me.”  Ernest Holmes “Science of Mind Magazine” Oct 1996 

I Praise All I Am Today 

Joyfully, I praise the Presence. As I say my praise, affirm and reaffirm my praise my awareness of the Presence grows. I feel within a glow of Divine Light uplifting me in greater praise until I silently sing my praise and completely immerse myself in awareness of the Presence forever with me as my mind, my life, my complete and perfect Self. 

Deeply aware of my Greater Self I call upon It as I praise It in and throughout all existence and draw from It all life fulfilling knowledge and experience. I make this Presence my reality as I embrace ever richer relationships, deeper and more fulfilling interests, and dynamic activity that make all my reality uplifting and fulfilling. My days are full. My life is full. Now, I enjoy timeless awareness of this moment, this place, my world, all within it, myself. 

I release my word and myself to this infinite yet immediate Presence and rely upon It to fulfill and manifest magnificence now. In praise and thanksgiving I claim my good. And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: