Saturday, January 6, 2024

Saturday Treatment - I Embrace the Divine as My Universe

There is no interaction anywhere, there is only Omniaction everywhere. - Thomas Hora "The Eleven Principles of Metapsychiatry" 

Enlightened man is an instrument of omniactive Love-Intelligence, the creative Principle of the universe. - Thomas Hora "Can Meditation Be Done?" 

I Embrace the Divine as My Universe 

I now enter a mindset of prayer treatment and meditation upon the Presence that is Love-Intelligence omniactive in the Universe for It is the only Actor and I Its willing instrument. I let this One guide and move me in right action openly accepting that what is, what isn't, and what seems to be are Its workings, Its acts of spiritual good. I let this good of God be my sole interest now. 

Though I face many pressing problems, I see clearly that each one is already resolved and solved in my new and deeper awareness of Love-Intelligence constantly present and active as me and as all players and events of my life. Mentally, I re-see every problem in terms of the best solution I can think of then I release that problem to Omniaction, which answers it perfectly with alacrity smooths my entire realization of my life with peace, assurance, gratitude, and love. Now, free of all would've, could've, should've mental entrapments I move forward freely, gracefully, and easily with grace as I enjoy each moment of my life. 

I sleep peacefully, wake joyfully, and embrace the quiet glory of my life as I release my treatment/meditation to the Omniactor which brings to pass my highest, my best, and my deepest desires while constantly providing all I require in full measure, pressed down, and shaken together. And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: