Saturday, January 13, 2024

Saturday Treatment - I Choose My Life Each Day

To daily meditate on the Perfect Life, and to daily embody the Great Ideal, is a royal road to freedom, to that ‘peace which passeth understanding,’ and is happiness to the soul… – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

The human body is the sum total of Divine Ideas, and all Divine Ideas are Eternal, Universal, and Perfect. Therefore God, or Spirit, is the Life of the Real Body and the Essence of It. Ernest Holmes Living the Science of Mind 

I Choose My Life Each Day 

I set the tone for my day each day by acknowledging infinite Love/Intelligence as my sole Source of my life, the Substance of my supply acting as the Law of good in my life. I am Life as Spirit expressing uniquely in, through, as me in all I am and do. I am Spirit humanly individualized, always whole, complete, and perfect. I cherish my spiritual perfection and focus on my Source in regular and random moments of meditative thought. In this way I fill with awareness of my constant Companionship in the reality of Its perfection 

I find silent moments amid the hurry of my day when I listen intently for the whispered wisdom of All-knowing Mind. This quiet voice provides all wisdom I require and shows me my perfect successful realization of life. I trust this guidance over all world opinion, above all pundits, beyond the wisdom of the street. I move forward through every event and circumstance with ease, joy, and timeless grace. I dwell in peaceful appreciation accepting health, abundant financial prosperity, and fulfilled loving relationships with friends, family, and that special one I lovingly enjoy. 

As I release my word within the ever-receptive omniactive Law, I know that It hears and acts even as I speak. My word demonstrates and evolves as the manifestation of a wonderful day and so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: