Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday Treatment - I Accept Completion

When a prayer or treatment is released it is a completed thing. It is now in the hands of the Law, and will be carried forward into manifestation, just as it is. – Ernest Holmes The Power for Good 

Therefore it is very necessary that the eliminative faculty be quickened in one, and a right balance between receiving and giving, laying hold and letting go, be established. – Metaphysical Bible Dictionary 

I Accept Completion 

I recognize and acknowledge Spirit as my Source which constantly evolves all existence. Spirit is the Life of my life. I open to Spirit’s always present all-wise guidance within me. I discover and embrace my highest good by releasing any fascination with anything less than complete and perfect Life. 

My prayer treatment is my focused intention and my highest and best action for achieving my intention. I give my life over to the Law, which immediately builds and manifests my intention perfectly as It moves me and synchronizes all my world to complete all aspects of my thriving success. I accept infinite possibility immediately available. 

I focus on my completed results consciousness of the gratitude, peace, and joy I feel knowing the perfect flow of my whole life now. The rest is all the Law in action. The Law has made it so, I know that it is so and so it is.

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: