Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday Treatment - My Gift is Spirit’s Love

All doubt, despair, and fear become insignificant once the intention of life becomes love, rather than dependence on love. – Sri da Avabhas (Adi DA Samraj)

Prayer is not something we do ... It is something we know. – Rev. Dr. Cynthia Cavalcanti 

My Gift is Spirit’s Love 

God is Love I am love expressing  joyously in all I am. I involve myself, immerse myself completely in divine Love. I give my love today as my gift in this joyous season. The more freely I give the richness of my love the more I realize its return. Today as I intend love, I live freely amid all good. My focus is the rightness of life. I see in that rightness the perfection of the Divine in every event. Now, I know I am a beneficial presence in the world beholding the innocence and beauty of us all. 

Divine Love appears in the relaxed easy movements of my body and the body of my affairs. I allow my relationships to unfold in love. I discover that I am gratified, satisfied, and fulfilled in even brief casual exchanges. My love is world enhancing as I give freely what I have and what I am willing to receive. I intend only good, share my good, and receive the goodness I seek. As the Image of Love I am health and happiness incarnate. 

I find prosperity and accept a wash of plentitude flowing through the magnificent conduit that is my life. Now I release my word as the law of my life in quiet assurance that receive the blessing I intend for, so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: