Saturday, December 9, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I See God’s Good and Live It Now

We came from Life and are in Life, so we are One with Life; and we know that Instinctive Life within – which has brought us to the point of self recognition – still knows in us the reason for all things, the purpose underlying all things; and we know that there is nothing in us of fear, doubt or confusion which can hinder the flow of Reality to the point of our recognition.  – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

Since God is everywhere, and since the subtle essence of the Infinite is invisible, we do not have to search out the Divine Spirit, but, rather, we should recognize It as the center of all life.  That which we see is merely a reflection of this invisible Presence. – Ernest Holmes and Raymond Charles Barker Richer Living 

I See God’s Good and Live It Now 

There is only Life. It knows me, lives me, and forever remains my constant way of being. It is the I Am that I am constantly present constantly vitalizing all I think, do, and say in my perfect expression of Its divine perfection. I become aware of that Life as my reality. 

My senses expand to reveal goodness in everyone and all events of my world. I live spiritually by trusting in Spirit under all circumstances. I thrill in my life as Spirit reveals Itself as peace and harmony. It surfaces as limitless immediately available supply of all I require before I know I require it. Love, Law, and Order prevail. Beyond appearances of any kind I see the righteousness of Spirit in action as the overriding law of my life. 

My word of prosperity, peace, and joy defines the Law of my life now. I know all I need appears lavishly and abundantly at the instant I need it. I experience prosperity as I claim it. I live in quiet peaceful acceptance of warm loving friends and family. Joy always shines within and around me. I see the reason and reasonableness of things as they appear while knowing my word reveals things as they really are and I live accordingly. 

And so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: