Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Break All Bonds of Necessity

You are an individualized expression of the creative flow. There is something you can do that no one can do quite as uniquely as you. Somewhere there is a need for that special contribution. We live in an orderly universe. You are needed as much as you have need. – Eric Butterworth

Evans says “Desire for anything is the thing itself in incipiency;” i.e., the thing you desire is not only for you but has already been started toward you out of the heart of God; and it is the first little approach of the thing itself striking you that makes you desire it or even think of it at all. – Emily Cady Lessons in Truth

Saturday Treatment - I Break All Bonds of Necessity

I contemplate the idea that "Necessity is the mother of invention" and realize therefore that Necessity is nurturing, uplifting, and supportive as It shows me my right thoughts which lead to right actions and freedom of being. I continue my contemplation by recognizing that the father of invention is Acceptance. So, By following the guidance of Necessity and participating fully in Its gifts I open myself to the working of the Divine within me working as me to produce the life I desire which is mine as soon as I align myself with it, accept it, and joyfully live it.

Now, I yield to the divine wisdom of Necessity and receive willingly and gratefully all I require and desire in, as, and for my fulfillment and pleasure in this and every day. I see many apparent obstacles offer me immediate means of progress and achievement. My mood lifts. I feel renewed energy and youth. Vitality wells up within me. Mighty rivers of all forms of prosperity flow swiftly to me now as I enjoy many new creative avenues of expression. I find new friendships and deeper bonds with family and old friends. My years alive are assets accruing interest and enriching the life of today and every day.

I gratefully accept my uniqueness, my interest, and my talents as God given means to always be the me that I intend to be. As I release my contemplation, my word, it goes forth, produces my claim as my realization and continuous experience of life with all the freedom and prosperity Necessity brings to me now. And so it is.

John 

Rev. John Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: