Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday Treatment – I Become What I Believe

Our beliefs and our deep-seated convictions inevitably out-picture and reflect themselves in our experience and environment, both in the physical condition of the body, and in the larger world of our affairs. What we outwardly are, and what we are to become, depends upon what we are thinking, for this is the way we are using Creative Power. – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

There should come to us a sense of communion, a spontaneous sense of an Irresistible Union. If we had this, we should demonstrate instantaneously. – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind

I Become What I Believe 

I turn within to commune with my divine center, in which my constant guiding Light forever uplifts, maintains, and sustains me. I accept the inevitable fulfillment of my life by grace and clear vision of my highest good. I live freely with spontaneous right action, as I know the constant Presence with me moves me ever upward in spiritual awareness as It reveals Itself in everything. 

I am now aligned with my highest vision. I live that vision fully with the peace and gratitude of complete assurance that my entire universe reflects and fulfills my intention, which is possible, right, and perfect now. I appreciate everyone as part of the good of my life with my love and respect. Every aspect of my inevitable demonstration comes to me through infinite possibility, so I allow myself to flow with events in open willingness to give and receive. 

I am in perfect harmony with my highest expectations. I give my best as I accept God’s constant companionship, I enjoy both expected and surprise manifestations of my expanding good. Now I release my word to the Law, which immediately makes it my reality and so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: