Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Realize My Potential

The Truth is Indivisible and Whole. God is Complete and Perfect. A Perfect Cause must produce a perfect effect. Disregarding all evidence to the contrary, the student of Truth will maintain that he lives in a Perfect Universe and among people potentially perfect. – Ernest Holmes The Science of Mind

Whatever comes to me in life is my own fault. Formerly I didn't believe it. Now when I say it is my fault, I do not blame myself for anything that happens, because it is just as silly to blame myself as it is to blame anybody else, and it is always destructive; but recognizing what we are because of that which we are, it gives us a basis upon which to work in order to become that which we do not now seem to be. We have got to analyze ourselves. we have got to have analyzed out of our consciousness everything that is negative. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute” 

Saturday Treatment - I Realize My Potential 

I see and understand the limitless potential of perfection here and now within the Unity of Wholeness in and as all existence. What I see now and shall continue to see is the perfect Presence of the Absolute acting as and being all my objective world including my mind, my body, and the body of my affairs. Since this Unity of Wholeness is perfect and complete, I understand that I too am perfect and complete. 

I acknowledge the right action inherent in all action even when that action seems to lead to greater challenges or difficulties. I allow myself to know that appearances do not define reality. They merely correspond to my expectation of reality, so I consciously seek to know my reality as the perfect flow of Life expressing and as immediate limitless good in my life now and always. As I intentionally choose my expectations and the evidence I desire to accept, I find what works for me, supports my fulfillment, and enhances all life. I discover the good in every experience, reaffirm that good in my thought, words, and actions and know that the Unity of Wholeness reciprocates by expressing as good in me. 

Gratefully, I accept what I feel. My feelings underline my aliveness. I choose happiness, peace, joy, and love as the focus of my being as I reveal myself beneficially present in my world. By my word I claim only good in my every action and only good in all I receive and so it is.      

John                                                                                        

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: