Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Am Responsible

To daily meditate on the Perfect Life, and to daily embody the Great Ideal, is a royal road to freedom, to that ‘peace which passeth understanding,’ and is happiness to the soul… – Ernest Holmes Science of Mind 

The Truth is Indivisible and Whole. God is Complete and Perfect. A Perfect Cause must produce a perfect effect. Disregarding all evidence to the contrary, the student of Truth will maintain that he (she) lives in a Perfect Universe and among people potentially perfect. Ernest Holmes The Science of Mind 

Saturday Treatment - I Am Responsible 

Now, I respond to my world and all that seems to be by looking through the appearances to their underlying Reality which is absolute complete perfection of being. I participate in that perfection by deliberately seeking greater awareness of Unity and Divinity of all the potential and actual Universe. Whether I call that Being God, the Absolute, Love/Intelligence or any other of the billions of names for God, I respond with whole heart and mind to Its presence with me now. I think, act, and live freely and easily within It keeping open to receive all Its blessings. 

I am empowered and responsible for thriving in all aspects of my life. I exercise my responsibility by choosing how I receive the best from every person and event that I encounter. I focus myself on gems of truth and prosperity in every conversation. The Divine within reveals to me the Unity of all existence and the variety of choices I have that ensure I thrive in my world. It provides me with the clarity of perception to see the golden thread of perfection that as I follow it leads me to genuine life in peace, assurance, gratitude, and love. 

I respond to the wonder and delight of life with calm confident acceptance of all it offers me now with full realization as I graciously and joyfully accept my good that good is magnified and multiplied as it flows swiftly to me now in perfect loving quiet ways under grace. And so It is 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: