Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Accept the Wisdom of the Law in Action

Spirituality is normality, that glad recognition of God everywhere. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute” (San Francisco 1920) 

We must not be overly occupied with the details of the manner in which the Law is to work; simply see Its Power relentlessly fulfilling the demand made. We should rest and relax in this assurance, leaving to the Law of Mind the exact details as to how It is to operate for It knows exactly how to go about accomplishing our specific desires. – Ernest Holmes Ideas For Living 

I Accept the Wisdom of the Law in Action 

I look intently and behold God, perfect Spirit being everything I see. I see with Spirit’s perfect eyes and hear with Spirit’s perfect ears. I intuit Spirit’s action revealing divine wisdom through me as I may embody and express from Wisdom in all I think, say, and do. I claim this way of living as normal and natural and I am delighted to see my own normality in the wisdom of the people I meet. 

My world glows with beauty and loving laughter. I see the light of divine Wisdom in every eye. I delight as tired faces brighten at my words of cheer inspired by my view of the Presence within us all. Kind words and caring remarks lift me into a wider, clearer understanding of the meaning and warmth of unity. I feel peaceful assurance as every task; every encounter evolves with perfect love. Even casual conversations are intimate revealings of heartfelt desires and concerns showing me that Spirit has truly made us all from One, one Life, one Love, and one Wisdom. I am open to Spirit Wisdom with heart, mind, and will and my openness fills with quiet awareness of that Wisdom now. 

Releasing all thoughts or experiences to the contrary, I now embrace the demonstration of my word with gratitude as I yield to the Law of Life in Action, which takes my word and makes it my reality and so it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: