Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Expect I Receive

We proceed on the theory that there is a Divine Presence in everything and everyone, and that this Presence responds to us. Our recognition of this, our acceptance of it, our prayer of affirmation causes a response to us in a new way. This is a new manifestation that rises to the level of our expectation, our faith, our conviction, and our inner acceptance. – Ernest Holmes 10 Ideas that Make a Difference 

There is a pool of Mind around us always, which has the potential possibility of doing through us anything that is ever necessary for us to do. ... We each are surrounded by a possibility - Divine Mind - which, whenever we expect It to do something for us, automatically knows how to do that something. But It can only do for us what we believe It can do, because our believing is the nucleus of Its doing. – Ernest Holmes The Spiritual Universe and You 

Saturday Treatment - I Expect I Receive 

I recognize that the Power for Good in the Universe although greater than I am lives within and all around me, always available, always present, always active within and for me as all knowledge and action. My recognitions informs me that I am so intimately connected that this Power is always nearer than my breath and closer than my body. I dwell within the Divine that dwells as me. I trust It implicitly as I realize It is all my Reality. 

With profound trust I expect my Power for Good to respond as I accept anything in my life experience by becoming what I expect. Therefore, I cull from my thoughts all expectations rising from fear or doubt. I discard dire warnings and the words of nay sayers by embracing every glimmer of peace and evidence that what is my highest good already exists for me now. With my interest focused on the Good of God, which is spiritual, I see it here now in my mind’s eye and know it is at hand readily available at the instant I require it. Whether ideas, wisdom, loving companionship, money, or anything else I now live in the constant flow of fulfilling uplifting manifest good. 

I feel blessed now with peace, assurance, gratitude, and love as I live my life with clarity, focus, ease, and grace. Each moment opens before me as fulfilled visions of my magnificent potential to be, do, and have the best I conceive of. And so, it is. 

John 

Rev. John Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: