Saturday, September 23, 2023

Saturday Treatment - I Am Rested and Restored in Vitality

To reap a Divine vision, we must create a fertile space within ourselves for this undifferentiated potential to incubate and emerge as our lives and as our gifts, talents, and blessings. We must be willing to gestate our greatness by resting where the grace and ease of the flow takes place. – Rai Jordan The Visioning Guide 

Our faith is based upon the All-Power of the Law. We are convinced that Mind has all Intelligence, all Ability, all Power, all Wisdom, and knows how to create anything that is created. We can think of the most difficult thing it is possible for our finite mind to imagine and can rest in the assurance that Mind knows how to solve that problem or to create the new condition. – Ernest Holmes How to Use the Power for Good 

Saturday Treatment - I Am Rested and Restored in Vitality 

I cease my hurried thought, actions, and reactions as I take this peaceful moment to recognize the Divine within as my director and constant guiding companion. Divinity lives within me and as me, so I live in perfect trust of this inner wisdom and allow it to sow Its fertile seeds of my future which grow as my conscious now. I participate fully in that growth and in the birthing of the vitality of my vision by resting or acting as guided from within. 

I harmonize my life in perfect synchrony with my emerging future as my immediate presence and my highest good as it reveals through my dreams, and my continued visioning. I give myself ample time for dream filled sleep and upon waking I see my vision’s channel and participate fully in its flow. New ideas, delightful relationships, opportunities for all forms of fulfilling experience, and awareness of beauty reveal in both the remarkable and the mundane, which lead me to embrace the ever-greater reality of my potential while I release all my old limitations and embody greater freedom and powerful new self-concepts. 

Now I accept the perfect action of the Law as it takes my word and makes it my reality. I feel profoundly grateful as I realize my highest possibility of self-expression in all areas of my life ready to be, do, and have all that life offers. And so, it is. 

John 

Rev. John C. Lusk RScP 

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”

No comments: