Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday Spiritual Mind Treatment - I Harmonize with Change

All facts and forms are relative. Time, space, and motion are relative. Everything that is created is relative. Relativity is the play of Life upon Itself. Life Itself is an abstract Absolute. It is changeless, but all change takes place within It. It is timeless, yet It gives birth to all time. It is formless, yet It creates all form. - Ernest Holmes Science of Mind

Consciousness means one's inner perception of life; one's interior awareness. When consciousness is reorganized in conformity with Truth, it automatically reflects a new impulse to the physical body and creates a new situation in objective affairs. Since consciousness is the real cause of form, and since form is merely a reflection of consciousness, it follows that wherever consciousness is changed, form automatically must change to comply with the new image of thought. - Ernest Holmes Glossary New Thought Dictionary

I Harmonize with Change

I settle my mind in quiet awareness of the eternal changeless One within which there is constant change as It contemplates Itself in all the infinite variations of Its Being. I recognize It as the Source and Substance of all I am of all I know and I gradually gracefully expand my awareness of Being as Absolute, as indivisible One, as the manifest Universe eternally manifesting Itself in new and wonderful constantly changing ways. I surrender to and harmonize myself with this ever-flowing process as my reality and thrive in all things.

As I attend to the flow of life in my body I adapt my diet, sleep habits, and activities with ease knowing the One is my Life and my vitality. I discover and enjoy new ways to express myself by listening to the constant yet ever-changing flow of ideas as the Divine Intelligence aspect of the One teaches me my genius, my talents, and my skills and prospers me in all I do. People come and go in my experience. Each reveals the perfection of Divine Love which is constantly with me surrounding, enfolding, and uplifting me. The One as Source from which all Substance manifests as the fulfillment of my every requirement before I even sense my need frees me to enjoy every changing day and allows me to live carefree, peaceful, and easy.

Now, as I deliberately expand my consciousness, I freely embrace and harmonize with change. I abandon all resistance and gracefully choose my direction. Now, I accept with open grateful heart all my change wrought blessings. This is my word. I release it and let it be for, so it is.

John

Rev. John Lusk RScP

First you ask definitely for direction, then it will enter your consciousness as a definite thought; then in your turn you give it back the thought and it will give you back the thing. It answers every question, solves every problem; it is the solution to every difficulty.It is like the sunlight of eternal truth bursting through the clouds of obscurity and bathing the whole world in glory. It is the absolute that you are dealing with and nothing else. – Ernest Holmes “Lectures on the Absolute”


No comments: